Website Manpower Maine
Do you have a knack for troubleshooting electronic equipment? Do you get satisfaction in resolving those issues? If so, don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity become one of the Electrical Test Technicians in Gray. Apply now!
These positions as Electrical Test Technicians are with Enercon Technologies in Gray, Maine. Enercon is a successful, fast-growing company that is looking for both 1st and 2nd shift employees. For the right applicants, this could be the opportunity for permanent placement with an excellent company while developing the skills you will need to jump start your career.
Perks of the Position:
• Full-time employment
• Potential for permanent placement
• Weekly pay
• 1st and 2nd shift schedules available
• Second shift (Monday-Thursday) gets a 3-day weekend!
• One-month on-the-job training
• $14.50-16.00+ per hour DOE
What You Will Be Doing:
• Testing, a variety of electronic products according to established processes
• Troubleshooting issues with products
• Repairing electronic products as needed
• Recording electrical test data as required
• Calibrating testing equipment and workstations
• Maintaining testing equipment and workstations
Skills Necessary to Be Successful:
• Experience maintaining and calibrating electronic test equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Good organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to one of our open positions for Electrical Test Technicians in Gray. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “ENERCON” to 207-560-0906
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org